Thursday, August 8, 2024

Trans "Women" Aren't Women!

 Hello and welcome! That's the name of this new blog. Well, that's the name of this temporary blog. My last blog, timmyfan.com, was taken down by Blogger. I know exactly who did it too. It was that anonymous chick who came in and foolishly stood for trans rights. Well, I've got news for her. I am currently working with a developer and he is going to create me a blog that is not associated with any existing hosts. So, I won't have to follow anyone else's rules! So there! 😝😝😝

So, I am going to start posting on that blog, and I'm gonna do just like I did before! I'll never stop standing up against trans "women" who want to take women's spaces away! Like I said, I can never be broken. I'll just have someone create a website for me that is not associated with any other hosts. So, fuck that anonymous chick who turned in my blog, and fuck all her stupid trans friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Racist Door-Lockers

 I recently watched a video by Matt Walsh, who did an interview with a man who was complaining about how we lock our doors when we're at...