Thursday, August 15, 2024

I Think Blaire White Is Right!

 Look at this short video by Blaire White...


This is exactly why I have no respect for the average fake trans person. I think Blaire White is correct. I think a lot of recent "trans people" do use the system, and the stupidity of trans allies, to commit acts of pedophilia and get away with it. I find that totally disgusting!

One of the most popular questions trans allies ask people like me is all the same "How does them being trans affect you?" Well, as a real woman, it does affect me. I'd be totally uncomfortable if I saw a man in the bathroom with me. Even before Jonathan Yaniv I felt that way. There was simply no other way for this trend to go. And it's even worse with mindless zombies who viciously defend them. That's why so many trans people today demand respect and become pedophiles. Remember how angrily the mob full of trans idiots attacked Riley Gaines when she appeared on a college campus to give a speech. The only brave person in that school that day was Riley Gaines. The leftists will tell you she's a coward and that the trans people attacking her were "brave". No. They weren't. Most of them attacked her from behind. The only one who confronted her to her face was some black trans person, and he's got double protection from society, being a trans person who is colored.

People like Blaire White, who genuinely have gender dysphoria, don't bother me. It's the trans people who turn trans so they can gain something and have the protection of society. And the worst are the ones who do that shit and lie that they're doing it! They say "I didn't transition to gain anything!" Bullshit! If that was true, then you would accept your losses and leave other people alone. Like Lia Thomas. Or Will Thomas. It's perfectly obvious he transitioned to get a swimming championship. He denies it, but I don't believe him. He would have just quit swimming at a professional level if he didn't transition to win. Or he would have continued competing in swimming with other men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Racist Door-Lockers

 I recently watched a video by Matt Walsh, who did an interview with a man who was complaining about how we lock our doors when we're at...