Wednesday, August 14, 2024

What I Consider "Hate Speech"

This post is to discuss what I consider to be hate speech. Because it looks like my idea of "hate speech" differs from Silicon Valley's idea. Keep in mind, this is not going to be a long post, as I don't really believe in "hate speech". I believe in free speech.

I bet you look at my blogs and say "to her, anything spoken against her is hate speech". But no, it's not. Not to me. You can hate me, you can call me every name in the books, you can even print out a picture of me and throw darts at it if you want. I don't consider that hate speech. What I do consider hate speech is:

  1. Knowingly telling lies about someone. Its one thing to say something you believe is the truth. It's a totally different thing when you flat-out lie about someone.
  2. Calling for violence against someone. I hate bullies! You can say whatever you want to, as long as it's true. But I do not, and never will, agree with acts of violence or calling for violence!
  3. Making threatening posts. I don't abide making threats to anyone either. That's the same as bullying. And it is not protected under free speech laws.

Now, my ideas of what defines these things is totally different than Google/Blogger's ideas. For example, on #1, when the INXS fans went around telling everyone that I thought this chick being ill was a curse I put on her. They actually believed that I believed I put a curse on her. But the person they thought I was talking about was not the person I really was talking about. And the person I was talking about did not even have cancer. And this was after my father had just died of cancer. Common sense should have told them I would not be making fun of someone else having cancer. But then again, when do democrats/leftists ever have common sense? Another example is calling a trans "woman" a real woman. That is the biggest lie! And look where it's led this country! So, I do not consider calling a trans "woman" a man being a lie.

For #2, I know that the leftists consider calling a "non-binary woman or man" a she or a he instead of a they as being an act of violence. But it isn't. And that is silly! If you look/act/talk like a girl, I'm gonna call you a she. If you look/act/talk like a man, I'm gonna call you a he. And it isn't violent to do so. What I consider a call for violence was like when Nancy Pelosi and Jon Tester told everyone to punch Donald Trump in the face. I wouldn't even allow anyone to call for violence against Joe Biden like that! Its one thing to say you feel like punching Donald Trump in the face, but don't go around telling people to actually do it! That kind of thing would not be welcome on my site!

For #3, its like when my sister threatened the neighborhood Karen saying she's going to punch her in the face. I didn't like it when she did it, and I don't like hearing people make threats of bodily harm to anyone else. I know my sis and when she makes threats like that, I know they're just words. However, you never know when such a person is going to actually take that from being just words to actually physically harming someone. And that is why I do not allow anyone to make threats against anyone else. I never do it! If I'm going to take action, I just do it. But I never do. LOL! I couldn't harm anyone to save my life! I just really don't like hurting anyone. Though there have been times I've defended my dogs and my pics and stuff. But I usually hesitate to harm anyone. It takes a great lot to set me off. I'm generally a peaceful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Racist Door-Lockers

 I recently watched a video by Matt Walsh, who did an interview with a man who was complaining about how we lock our doors when we're at...