Monday, August 19, 2024

Shoulda Warned Her

I thought about it when all that happened. Remember that chick that came in here and got my timmyfan blog deleted? She said she was going to "take me down a peg". LOL! She came in here hoping to change my mind about trans people. Well, I am always willing to hear another person's opinion. I cannot always say they can change my mind. That's not always guaranteed. But I will listen while they give me their point of view. If I don't like something, it's usually for a darn good reason. Once I got my mind set on something, it takes a lot to change it. I can be as stubborn as the leftists. Or maybe more so. I've had a lot of practice at it.

But there is one thing I should have warned our pal about. That is be careful how you present your opinion. If you do it wrong, you could make the person despise what you are fighting for even more. She may not have known it, but by having my blog deleted, she made me despise trans people even more. And I don't buy her idea that there are no fakers among trans people! There are PLENTY of fakers. And I have zero respect for them. That's why I don't bother to change anyone's mind. I just give my opinions and that is that. If people don't like my opinions, that is their prerogative. If I change someone's mind in any way, that is on them. Besides, I tend to get a little too passionate about my opinions. But for me to change my point of view completely, it takes a lot. I am the kind of person who needs to hear a good reason to change my mind.

I'm not saying ALL trans people are bad. I've never said that. There are some out there who truly have gender dysphoria, like Blaire White. But there are also a lot of them that are hiding behind the blanket of transgenderism to spy on girls' private areas, gain access to children when they shouldn't, beat out women in their own sports, and to simply have the ability to control other peoples' speech. And what's worse is there are still dumbasses out there that are either unaware of these fake trans people doing this, or they simply don't care, or deny it's happening. There are also people out there that may know all this is going on among trans people, but are too afraid to say anything. That's why I am here to speak out against them. It is the fakers that make all trans people look bad. People really have to be careful what they do and how they approach people. Just like in all conducts, a few bad individuals can ruin everything for an entire community.

That's why I don't like that wacky woman in building B here. She makes decent fat women look bad by acting like a shithead. Mya doesn't like her either. Every time she's around and Mya sees her, Mya comes running to me like her life depends on it. Ele actually chased her car once when she came into the fairgrounds. I didn't plan that, I swear! But I guess Ele wanted her to get lost too. You know what they say, dogs are good judges of character! Gotta love dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Racist Door-Lockers

 I recently watched a video by Matt Walsh, who did an interview with a man who was complaining about how we lock our doors when we're at...