Tuesday, September 17, 2024

The Second Attempt

 Remember at the beginning of the year, I predicted that Trump would run for office and there would be assassination attempts. I wrote about that in my timmyfan blog. I knew it was going to happen. Not because I can predict the future. But because I know about human psychology. I'm no doctor. I don't have a Ph.D in the subject. But I know what makes people tick. I knew the leftists were just sick enough to try something like this. Throughout history, assassination attempts have always happened to republicans, and it was always leftists that perpetrated them! And I knew that was the one and only thing the leftists haven't tried yet to stop Trump from winning the election. I also knew the democrats were getting scared and worried that Trump will win. It's not hard to figure out this would be their next plan.

Well, this past weekend, another attempt was made on Trump's life. The last time this happened the perpetrator, named Matthew Thomas Crooks, just barely grazed Trump's head. But he did kill another spectator at the rally. A real American hero named Corey Comperatore. He was a hero because he worked as a volunteer fire fighter. But that day he was a hero because he gave his life to save his children from Crook's gunfire. Trump was bleeding when he lifted his head back up, but he was OK. He pumped his fist in the air and chanted "Fight! Fight! Fight!" Well, it's now been tried for the second time. This time, some chowder-brain, named Ryan Wesley Routh, went directly to Trump's golf course in Florida. He shot at Trump. Both criminals used the same style rifle, an AR-15-style rifle, but unlike Crook, who was killed by Trump's security team, Routh got away for a while but was later caught.

It is claimed that both shooters were registered republicans, which is a bunch of leftist media bullshit! I realize there are republicans who do not like Trump. But I highly doubt either one of these shooters were republican in any way, shape or form! One reason I don't believe it is because Crook gave donations to the Biden Administration. And Routh was a radical environmentalist who cheered for the Ukraine. There is some kind of stigma among leftists that Trump and Putin are friends, because Trump was seen laughing and chatting with him in a news video. But what leftist media won't tell them is Trump actually whispered to Putin that he'd better not invade the Ukraine. But the leftists will never know that because they only watch leftist media, which does not tell the whole story, and listen to the same echo chamber.

One thing I constantly hear from leftists, and Kamala Harris focused a bit too much on it during the debate she had with Trump, was Charlottesville. The leftists have it stuck in their craw about how Trump stated there were "good people on both sides". But what they don't get, probably because the leftist media never mentions it, is that in the very next sentence, Trump said "I'm not talking about the racists and neonazis. They're all evil". The debate between Kamala and Trump was unfair to begin with! ABC asked Trump a lot of very hard questions, yet they handled Kamala Harris with kid gloves. I know Trump is getting sick and tired of these damn leftists treating him so unfairly. They would never debate on his terms. They only allow them to debate on the leftists' terms! And as leftists, they are downright cruel to Trump! I'm sick and tired of it too. Trump asked for an unbiased network to host the debate twice! But his opponents refused. First it was they wouldn't do the debate unless CNN was the host, and this time, Kamala wouldn't do the debate except on ABC. Both networks are prejudiced against Trump and they knew it! I cannot blame Trump for looking so uncomfortable there. But even with totally biased hosts, Trump still got both Harris and Biden in those debates. Maybe he didn't win in the eyes of the leftists. But he did conjure up the very best comebacks!

I remember seeing in the debate with Harris, Trump kept his cool and said how Harris keeps saying Donald Trump is a threat to our democracy. He isn't! The real threat is Kamala Harris and Joe Biden! The dumb leftists! Trump at least, won the 2016 election fair and square! Nobody had to cheat. Despite the bullshit that Hillary Clinton spewed about some collusion with Russia! Even after Trump won, Clinton was still saying Trump is an illegitimate president. That he won using help from Russia. Just saying all kinds of horrible things to make Trump look bad. The worst part of it was, I actually believed her. I am so glad I am no longer a leftist! I guess I can thank the INXS fans for that. LOL! But I should have known better than to follow the ideas from someone who is an admirer of Margaret Sanger! Then she turns around and says Trump is racist. Again, more bullshit! With as much verbal diarrhea as Clinton shits from her mouth, I'd hate to be standing near her talking.

Well anyway, thank GOD Trump is still OK. The last shooter missed just like the first one. But if you ask me, I think Trump needs to vamp up his security! The leftists always claim to be the ones who are compassionate. But they are making jokes about Trump's second assassination attempt. They keep saying "Don't miss next time!" It's the same thing they said when the other shooter tried to kill Trump at a rally a month ago. But I thank GOD that both shooters were very bad at shooting Trump. I hope they never succeed in killing Trump. We need him. The majority of the country needs him and wants him back. I had hopes I was wrong about the assassination attempts on Trump this year. Or any time! But I just thank GOD he's OK, and pray HE continues to protect Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Racist Door-Lockers

 I recently watched a video by Matt Walsh, who did an interview with a man who was complaining about how we lock our doors when we're at...